Each year High Country Healthcare providers deliver hundreds of babies at the Summit Medical Center Birth Place.
Our OB/GYN physicians and Family Practice physicians work hard to ensure that every one of those babies gets the best possible start in life!
Obstetrical care at High Country Healthcare is special because we provide:
- An appointment early in your pregnancy to provide education on health, nutrition and the best steps to take to safeguard your baby’s health
- A team approach to your care and the care of your unborn child, including OB/GYN and Maternal-Fetal Medicine providers who specialize in the high-risk pregnancies
- The very latest in research and technology
- Fast, easy access to your provider and his or her partners
- Beautiful facilities and excellent hospital relationships
- The childbirth experience that you want
High Country Healthcare provides the most extensive services available today in this important area of women’s health; however, it is not just about the services offered; it is about the quality of our providers. Our physicians and surgeons are among the very best providers of gynecological healthcare in the mountain region.
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal pap smears
- Treatment for menstrual disorders, such as PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Menopause management options, including hormone replacement therapy
- Advanced surgical services, such as Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Birth control and family planning, including permanent birth control
- Treatment for specific gynecological conditions, including infertility, endometriosis and ovarian cysts
- Diet and nutritional education
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment, including HIV
- Onsite gynecologic ultrasound
- Onsite breast health screening for breast health (mammography) and osteoporosis (bone density scanning)
High Country Healthcare is committed to lowering healthcare costs in Colorado any way we can. One area where we can make a difference is in the high costs of medications. High Country Healthcare providers prescribe generic medications instead of brand name medications 99.51% of the time.