Before traveling abroad, you should take special care to protect your health. CHPG High Country Healthcare Travel Medicine Providers have the resources and medical information to help you travel safely.
Safeguarding your health means understanding country-specific health hazards. To make sure you have the latest information, you will receive a personalized travel packet containing detailed advice from a database that is updated weekly.
Travel Medicine Locations:
See us for:
- Practical advice on avoiding illnesses related to food, water and insects.
- Prescriptions for treating common travel-related ailments or infections.
- Guidance on traveling with a chronic or serious medical condition.
- Travel vaccinations, including Yellow Fever vaccine.
- Up-to-date information on international health alerts.
We will discuss the pros and cons of medications and vaccines suggested or required for your destination. You can learn ways to avert common complications that can ruin a trip, such as altitude sickness or jet lag. We can also review your medical record to ensure that you are up to date with your routine vaccinations and administer any specialized vaccinations required or recommended for the area you plan to visit.